We assume that people who are lean, lean, and slim are blessed with good metabolism and can eat whatever they want without gaining weight. We also often come to the conclusion that slim women maintain their bodies by surviving on just "cucumber-tomato-salad-salad" every day. However, all of these ideas are far from the truth, as slim people would do anything but distort calories and endanger their health. We are not talking about wafer-thin models that have to have a certain look due to the requirements of the fashion industry. Being slim does not mean being malnourished – it is rather about having 18-28% body fat. In fact, some women are "thin fat" where their body is low on muscle, but then they have high levels of body fat and inflammation – and that is not considered healthy at all. You might think that thin people don't need to diet because they are already thin, but they are slim because they followed diet rules and made positive changes a part of their lifestyle. If you're one of those people who often wonders what lean people eat every day, you've come to the right article. Aside from the weekly diet programs on Rati Beauty, if you want to lose weight in a healthy way, check out this post where we list 19 things slim people eat every day to avoid gaining weight.
1. Eggs: It is a superfood because it is high in protein and contains many important minerals. It boosts your metabolism, keeps you full longer and also contains omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Lean protein: Healthy people replace refined carbohydrates with protein, keep them full and full for a long time and stimulate the metabolism, which also triggers fat burning. Here is a list of lean protein to help you lose weight.
3. All Vegetables: Thin people are not picky about their vegetables – they consider all vegetables to be their favorites because they get their fiber, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements from them. In fact, lean people fill half of their plate with vegetables for maximum nutrition with fewer calories.
4. Waterproof fruits: Fruits with high water content keep you full and full for a long time and moisturize your body. Since water does not contain calories, fruits with high water content do not accumulate calories and can keep you in calorie deficit. Replacing junk food with water-rich fruits is a great idea for keeping your metabolism high, burning fat, and supplying your body with essential vitamins and nutrients. Here is a list of the top 19 water-rich fruits for weight loss.
5. Beans and Legumes: Beans and legumes are high in fiber and protein. You feel full longer and thus control hunger. They can also help you lower blood pressure, lower LDL cholesterol, and reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. Lentils, black beans, or kidney beans are the best choices for shedding some weight.
6. Quark / yoghurt: Yoghurt is rich in probiotic bacteria, which are necessary for a strong intestine. Good old unflavored yogurt is high in protein and will take care of your gut health. Your gut health can affect your weight, and eating more fiber and probiotics will keep your gut bacteria happy, which can have a positive effect on your metabolism. Avoid hidden calories in flavored and choose natural yogurt or Greek yogurt if you are looking for more protein.
7. Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and sunflower seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and contain fiber and proteins that aid the entire fat burning process.
8. Complex Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are directly related to insulin spikes and are considered to be the precursors to many diseases, including diabetes and high sugar levels. That is why they are the bad guy when we talk about weight loss. Know that carbohydrates can be broadly divided into two sections – good and bad carbs. If there is a category called "good carbohydrates" then you need to remove all carbohydrates from the diet entirely. Natural and complex carbohydrates are digested slowly and do not raise blood sugar levels or raise insulin levels quickly. Sweet potato, quinoa, oatmeal, whole grain bread are some examples of complex carbohydrates. Read more about "good carbohydrates versus bad carbohydrates" in this post.
9. Almond butter: it is rich in vitamin E, healthy fats, keeps you full for a long time and boosts your metabolism.
10. Ghee: If there is one thing that everyone should include in their diet, it is ghee, or clarified butter, which contains omega-3 fatty acids and helps remove fatty acids from fat cells for use as energy .
11. Oats: As mentioned earlier, oats are a good example of complex carbohydrates – they don't sharpen the insulin too much, are digested slowly, keep you full longer and provide the body with plenty of fiber.
12. Chia seeds: Chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and are high in protein, fiber and healthy fats. They are probably one of the most nutritious and healthiest foods in the world. You can add them to your smoothies, overnight oats, or just sprinkle them over your salads.
13. Cottage Cheese / Paneer: Paneer, as it is popularly known in India, is high in protein and calcium and not only tastes delicious, but it also contains nutrients and factors essential for burning excess fat.
14. Lots of water: You drink a lot of water and don't limit yourself to just 8 glasses of water a day. Water is absolutely necessary to perform all of the vital functions in the body, including the fat burning process.
15. Dark chocolate: Replace your sweets and milk chocolate with dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, as it is rich in antioxidants, reduces the hunger hormone "ghrelin" and prevents frequent snacking.
16. Sweet potatoes: Swap normal potatoes for fiber-rich sweet potatoes, which will keep you full longer and keep your intestines healthy. A strong gut is the secret key to losing weight. Read more about how a strong bowel can increase weight loss in this post.
17. Avocados: Healthy fats, fiber content and metabolism-boosting properties make avocados an important fruit that can help you lose weight.
18. Spinach: We mentioned leafy green vegetables earlier in the post, but spinach deserves a special mention as it can get a lot of weight-reducing nutrients at extremely low calorie levels. Fiber, iron, vitamins, antioxidants – it's full of nutrients.
19. Fermented foods: Fermented foods provide healthy probiotic bacteria that create a robust digestive system, and a healthy gut is the secret to burning fat. There has been an unprecedented rise in obesity in populations that have replaced fermented foods with highly processed foods. Read in this post how "fermented Indian food can help you lose weight".
How Fermented Indian Food Can Help You Lose Weight
Best carbohydrates for weight loss