Hair loss is a problem that plagues us all. Numerous examinations and studies have been carried out to determine the causes responsible for this and all possible remedial measures. One of the most common causes of unwanted hair loss is weak hair roots. In this post, we're going to look at how to make hair roots stronger.
1. Use sulfate-free hair products: Most hair care products on the market contain more than the allowed limit for sulfates and as such are a major cause of unwanted hair loss.
2. Avoid chemical treatments: This follows somewhat in the spirit of the previous entry on our list. Without a doubt, if you expose the hair to many chemicals, the hair roots will be permanently weakened. It is therefore advisable to avoid any chemical treatment.
3. Avoid Daily Shampooing: Shampooing daily would cause natural oils to be removed from our hair, resulting in a dry scalp that would eventually weaken the hair roots.
4th Moisturize your scalp: One of the best ways to keep your hair strong is to nourish and moisturize your scalp. This is pretty easy. Just apply your favorite hair oil to your scalp and let it sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do it at least once a week and it will give you healthy hair.
5. Use keratin hair products: Keratin hair care products improve the health of your strands as keratin is a natural hair protein that decreases on weak strands of hair. Invest in a keratin shampoo to prevent split ends and hair loss.
6th Use a hair mask: Use a good hair mask once a week, choose according to your hair type. A strengthening hair mask strengthens weakened hair roots and minimizes hair loss. Apply this to damp hair and hold for about 30 minutes. You can also use hair masks that are made from natural homemade ingredients as this will not tear any natural oils off your hair.
7th Avoid Washing Your Hair: If you wash your hair every day, not only will your hair become brittle but the ends will also become dry. If you want to strengthen the hair roots, wash your hair as infrequently as possible. Do not wash it more than two or three times a week. If you have an oily scalp, a dry shampoo is always there to nourish the strands.
8th. Avoid heated styling tools: From hair straighteners to curlers, they all work with Joules' heating effects in one way or another. As a result, they are harmful to healthy hair, weakening the hair roots and causing hair loss.
9. Consume Omega-3 Fatty Acids: It is known that omega-3 fatty acids promote hair growth and also strengthen weakened hair roots. Hence, it is advisable to consume them.
10. Consume multivitamin supplements: Vitamins nourish hair in multiple ways and deserve multivitamin supplements to strengthen weakened hair roots and treat unwanted hair loss.
11. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is always a healthy practice and is therefore particularly advisable if you have strong hair roots.
12th Stay well hydrated: It is imperative to drink water to avoid weak hair roots.
13th Healthy eating: Eating a healthy diet is the solution to all hair and skin care problems. Lack of nutrients has a major impact on hair health and leads to weak roots. Eating a balanced diet should come first when trying to strengthen your hair.
14th Increase your intake of proteins: Eating a high protein diet high in eggs, soy, and fish is the most advisable to strengthen hair roots and limit hair loss.
fifteen. Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase: Sleeping on a silk or satin pillowcase is not good for your hair, it also helps smooth out wrinkles. When you sleep on a cotton or rough fabric pillowcase, you absorb all of the natural oils from your hair and leave it dry and frizzy, while satin keeps the oil intact. Invest in a soft fabric for beautiful hair and skin.
16. Egg and olive oil hair mask: Make a pack of 2 egg whites and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix well and apply to scalp and hair, leave on for 20 minutes and wash hair with a mild shampoo. Do this twice a week to straighten out rough ends of hair.
17th Increase hair-friendly vitamin intake: We can probably put tens of products on the scalp to make the roots stronger. If you lack these hair-saving vitamins, your roots will remain weaker. Here is a full list of hair conditioning vitamins and minerals.
18th Protect your hair from direct sunlight: The sun's harmful UV rays can destroy hair, making it weak, dry and frizzy. Cover your hair with a scarf or hat while you go outside.
Today we have tried to present as complete a list as possible to our beloved readers. We hope you all benefit and invite everyone to share your thoughts in the comments section below. See you next time, bye!