Whether you're shopping, going to the mall, dating your crush, or just having dinner with the family, it looks great when you look well-groomed! By well-groomed, we don't mean wearing branded clothes or expensive make-up. No, we're talking about natural ways to look sensational and well-groomed. Here are some tips on how to look gorgeous without too much effort. These are some basic things that you can easily follow.
1. Shaping and filling eyebrows: Well-shaped and properly filled eyebrows can achieve an effect that corresponds to a face lift. When you properly fill in the brows it helps take years off your face. Here is a complete guide to filling your eyebrows at home.
2. Never skip the conditioner: When shampooing hair, make sure to use a conditioner. Most shampoos draw moisture and moisture out of the hair, leaving it frizzy and dry. Applying a conditioner afterwards will add back moisture and shine and help tame the frizz. A good conditioner will ensure you don't have a bad day.
3. Deep conditioning once a week: Deep conditioning is more than normal conditioning. If your hair is overly dry and damaged, deep conditioning will add shine and shine to the mane. A deep conditioning hair mask should be an essential part of a healthy hair regime, regardless of whether your hair is natural, colored, or chemically treated. Here are 10 homemade deep conditioning hair masks that you can try.
4. Exfoliating the skin once a week: Exfoliating the skin, using either a physical peel or a chemical peel such as glycolic acid, removes dead skin cells and dry skin, revealing lighter skin from below. Here are "6 Ways To Exfoliate Your Face For Younger Looking Skin".
5. Boost H2O: Drink no less than 8 glasses of water a day, not only for beautiful skin and hair, but also to increase weight loss.
6. Rati Beauty Diet: With the Rati Beauty Weight Loss program in the Rati Beauty App, you can lose weight, get in shape and regain confidence.
7. Regular exercise: Regular exercise helps us to strengthen, tone and shape the body according to our wishes. Any type of exercise, whether brisk walking, yoga, cardio, HIIT (high intensity interval training), or weight training works in your favor to look sensational.
8. Never Skip Sunscreen: We should have put this at the top of the list as no skin care routine is complete without a good sunscreen. This product protects against premature aging and keeps skin, hair and eyes youthful. Here is a list of the best fragrance-free sunscreens for all skin types for you to review.
9. Always Smell Good: Needless to say, body odor (and bad breath) can completely counteract your attempt to look attractive. Always wear a deodorant and complement it with a fragrance of your choice. Spray some perfume on your hair to help the scent last longer.
10. Pedicure Your Feet: We often neglect our feet, but nail trimming and moisturizing feet go a long way in keeping us looking well-groomed. Here's how you can do pedicures at home.
11. Manicure Once in 15 Days for Beautiful Hands: It's a great way to pamper your hands that are going through so much – frequent hand washing and disinfecting can make hands dry and rough. So you can do manicure all by yourself at home.
12. Brighten Your Pearlies: To look more attractive, you need to smile more often. Nobody likes a grumpy person who never smiles! However, oral and dental hygiene is key here. Make sure your pearly whites are in great condition.
13. Correct your posture: After your outfit, your posture and gait (the way you walk) play an important role in making you look more attractive. Sit up straight and walk with confidence. Everyone will pay attention to how you are wearing yourself.
14. Boost self-confidence: Finally, it's important to remember that you can't look attractive if you don't rely on your own skin. Always remember that you are unique. Be confident in who you are. This in itself is an extremely attractive quality!
Steps to manicure and pedicure with readily available ingredients
10 best deep conditioning hair masks