Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
After reading so many of our product reviews, have you ever thought of making your own? Now you can get free products to review by simply signing in to YesStyle influencer program! To enjoy all the benefits of being an influencer, just go to this page and log into your Instagram account or YouTube channel.
If you've become a YesStyle influencer, claim your product by clicking the appropriate link on the influencer page or the appropriate banner in the YesStyle app and sharing your review on your channel with the required hashtags – that easy is this!
This month the program is giving away Pyunkang Yuls eye cream, the GPS mask package from TROIAREUKE and ROVECTINs Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser for review:
Astragalus mambranaceus root extract, petrolatum, glycerine, dimethicone, shea butter, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, ceresine, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 60, butylene glycol, water, acetylglucosamine, acetic acid, glyceryl alcoholate, lauryl alcoholate, lauryl alcoholate, glyceryl alcoholic alcohol, glyceryl alcoholate, acetic acid alcohol, glyceryl alcoholate, glyceryl alcoholate, glyceryl alcoholate, acetic acid alcohol. Bergamot fruit oil, PEG-100 stearate, lauryl-PEG-9-polydimethylsiloxyethyldimethicone, silicon dioxide, Lactobacillus / Panax ginseng root ferment filtrate
What is it:
One drop of eye cream a day keeps wrinkles away! This rich and cruelty free eye cream comes in 50 1ml sachets for hygiene and effectiveness. It's powered by Pyunkang Yul's signature milk vetch root extract, a traditional Korean herb that is rich in isoflavonoid to help reduce puffiness and dark circles. It also contains Panax ginseng extract, which is filled with saponin to promote collagen synthesis and improve skin elasticity, and shea butter to nourish the skin and strengthen its protective barrier. The pouches are easy to transport on the go and come in a rectangular indigo sheet metal case that can be reused to store cosmetics or accessories.
How to use:
1. Before applying the face cream, use your ring finger to dab an adequate amount of the cream around your eyes and massage gently in a circular motion. Dab gently to absorb.
2. Lightly press the acupuncture points for 30 seconds for additional benefits. Press on the starting points of the browbones to promote blood circulation and reduce swelling of the face, the temples to promote skin radiance, and the center of the eye area to avoid sagging skin, sagging eyes, and bags under the eyes.
3. Use one sachet a day, halfway in the morning and halfway in the evening.
4. Can also be used on dry and chapped lips, or mixed with cream, foundation, or blush to add moisture to the other product.
Cleaning supplies: Coco-glucoside, potassium-cocoyl-glycinate, methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, acrylate copolymer, cellulose, glycerine, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, disodium EDTA, Spirulina platensis extract
Mask: Centella extract, glycerin, chamomile extract, portulaca oleracea extract, sugar maple extract, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, madecassoside
Cream: Glycerine, apricot oil, camellia oil, cetearyl alcohol, macadamia oil, beeswax, niacinamide, Galactomyces ferment filtrate, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, honeysuckle extract, Eleuthero root extract, Swertia japonica extract, Gum root extract, Gum root extract, Rubus root extract, fruit extract , Bifida ferment lysate, mushroom extract, root extract with sweet flag, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, orange and lemon peel oil, camel grass oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, basil oil, lavender oil, muscatel oil, soy bean extract, soy bean extract Peptides, carbomers
What is it:
Based on the CMP principle (Cleaner, Moisturize, Protector), this three-stage kit offers a spa experience at home in just 30 minutes. The product is also perfect as a travel set and contains 3 ml In & Out Cleanser, a GPS bio cellulose mask soaked in 25 ml essence and 1.5 ml Energy Cream, all of which are packaged for single use. The oxygen cleaner turns from gel to foam on contact with water to remove dirt, make-up and dead skin cells. The organic cellulose sheet mask soothes and moisturizes the skin with Centella extract, while the cream soothes and locks in nutrients and moisture with an abundance of extracts and oils made from traditional Korean herbs.
How to use:
1. Apply cleaner to the face, massage in with damp hands until it foams. Leave on for 30 seconds before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
2. After removing the carrier film, apply a mask to the face. Secure the position and remove the cover film. Leave on for 15-20 minutes before removing. Absorb pat.
3. Massage the cream on the face. Absorb pat.
4. For a more luxurious spa experience, use the TROIAREUKE Face Porcelain, whose ergonomic design mimics a hand massage to improve the penetration of ingredients and relieve muscle tension.
Water, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, decyl glucoside, glycerine, sodium chloride, citric acid, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, centella extract, propanediol, butylene glycol, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, glycine, 1,2-hexanedutamine, protine, alanic acid, aspartic acid, aspartic acid, aspartic acid, aspartic acid , Lysine, arginine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, threonine, proline, valine, isoleucine, grape seed extract, histidine, cysteine, methionine, ethylhexylglycerine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, potassium PEG-120-methylglucose trioleate
What is it:
Made without parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, and steroids, this cruelty-free, foaming gel cleanser restores the skin's natural oil-water balance and minimizes irritation with its slightly acidic formula with a pH of 5.7. Hyaluronic acid and herbal ingredients moisturize the skin to avoid a tight feeling after use. It is suitable as a morning cleanser to remove sebum build-up overnight, as a second cleanser during double cleansing to make the skin supple, or as a hypoallergenic cleanser for people with sensitive skin.
How to use:
1. Wet your hands with warm water and pump 2-3 times on the palms.
2. Lather onto the skin in a gentle circular motion and then rinse off with a splash of warm water.
3. To remove makeup, use cleansing oil or a makeup remover to wipe off makeup before using the detergent to remove any residue.
4. Then use the Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Cream Concentrate by ROVECTIN for long-lasting moisture and the Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Facial Oil for intensive hydration.
* Products in YesStyle's influencer program are subject to change without notice. YesStyle may not be able to ship products to certain destinations and shipping costs may apply. For inquiries, please email or send a direct message to the program's official Instagram account!
(Visited 10 times, visited 1 time today)