While people accept aging as a normal process, the sight of fine lines and wrinkles can startle the daylight of anyone, especially if they show up due to premature aging. In fact, fine lines and wrinkles are not the only signs of aging, there are many more such as melasma, photoaging, uneven pigmentation, loose and sagging skin, loss of skin elasticity, age spots, etc. Although one can choose to age gracefully Ways to delay the appearance of these signs and actually look half their age. All you have to do is follow these secrets to slow the aging process down which you are probably not trying.
1. Spend more time standing instead of sitting in the chair: Standing on your feet for much of your day instead of sitting in the chair or lying on the couch shortens the length of the telomeres (caps at the end the chromosomes) protect the DNA). The shortening of telomeres is associated with aging, degenerative diseases, etc. Stay active and move around throughout the day to help slow the aging process by extending telomeres.
2. Stop eating packaged cereals for breakfast: There is a big misconception that cereals with sugary choco chips and dehydrated fruits are good for health! A bowl of prepackaged granola tastes delicious, but it usually has a good amount of sugar that will increase your insulin levels. Excessive sugar levels cause inflammation that damages skin cells, and sugar also binds to collagen, making the skin stiff and dry. Instead of having breakfast out of a box, switch to a traditional Indian breakfast like idli, dosa, poha, eggs, etc.
3. Increase Tomato Intake: We're not talking about the high levels of vitamin C found in tomatoes, they contain all four carotenoid antioxidants – alpha, beta-carotene, lutein, and lycopene. Lycopene is an antioxidant that counteracts the effects of free radicals that age skin, prevents wrinkles, and protects the skin from UV damage.
4. Wear sunscreen in the same way as sunscreen: always remember to wear sunglasses when you get in your skin, as UV rays from the sun can damage the delicate skin around the eyes. If you blink under strong sunlight, the grooves around the eyes will deepen and you will clearly notice crow's feet. Always wear sunglasses that offer 100% UV protection.
5. These vitamins are amazing for firming and slowing down signs of aging.
6. Eat more mushrooms: Mushrooms are high in ergothioneine and glutathione, powerful antioxidants that neutralize the effects of free radicals and slow down the process of cell damage and aging. Include mushrooms in your soup or lightly saute them with other vegetables for an antioxidant-rich, anti-aging, low-calorie treatment.
7. Stop washing your face with soap: The skin of the face is extremely delicate and harsh chemicals in the soap can tear the natural oils off the skin and make it extremely dry, which speeds up the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Avoid soap on your face, instead switch to mild detergents, ideally without alcohol.
8. Anti-aging mask for carrots and honey: This natural vitamin-rich face pack increases the production of collagen in your skin and the good thing is that you can use it every day.
9. Increase Your Daily Almond Intake: Almonds have numerous health benefits: they increase weight loss, keep the heart healthy, improve eyesight and, with their high levels of vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, slow the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines Lines.
10. Make water your favorite drink: Make it a priority to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day, the more the better. Water makes up 55 percent of an adult's weight and is absolutely necessary for all of the body's functions to function properly. Water scarcity in the body would also have a negative effect on the skin. The skin loses its suppleness and suppleness without sufficient water.
11. Include These 9 Superfoods In Your Diet To Care For Dry Skin: Overly dry skin can firm up fine lines and wrinkles. Dry skin tends to lose moisture, so you need to take care of the skin from the inside. Try these superfoods that are very good at tightening and nourishing dry skin and slowing down the aging process.
12. Drink oolong, rooibos tea, hibiscus tea: Oolong tea is suitable for all skin types, especially for combating wrinkles. Likewise, hibiscus tea is rich in toxins and free radicals. Rooibos tea is becoming increasingly popular due to its anti-aging properties and antioxidant levels. Enjoy these to undergo inexpensive antiaging treatments.
13. Say No To Sugar Completely: Cutting down on sugar has an amazing reaction on your skin, as insulin spikes caused by highly refined sugars in the body cause inflammation of the skin that leads to premature aging, wrinkles, acne, and uneven skin tone . If you want to look 10 years younger, the first thing to do is remove sugar from your system. Sugar in the bloodstream leads to a process called "glycation" in which sugar molecules damage the collagen and elastin (responsible for suppleness and firmness) in our skin. Lowering glucose removes insulin spikes that eventually reduce inflammation of the skin, and you can regain your youthful glow within two weeks. So by consuming less sugar, you can say goodbye to acne and wrinkles for as long as you like
14. Sleeping on satin / silk pillowcases: Invest in satin and silk pillowcases as this not only makes hair smooth and frizzy, but also improves skin texture and prevents wrinkles from forming by reducing the friction between skin and rough fabric is decreased.
15. Practice These Yoga Poses That Keep Wrinkles Away: Yoga poses such as cat / cow pose, bridge pose, downward dog pose, and camel pose can stimulate antiaging hormones and keep the signs of aging in check. Practice yoga daily.
10 Amazing Ways To Avoid Wrinkles While You Sleep
How To Properly Use Anti Aging Night Cream
Vitamin A carrot and honey anti-aging face mask
Fast anti-aging face mask