Nothing can replace a healthy diet and exercise when it comes to weight loss, and all of your weight loss efforts should be based on these two foundations. However, many factors help to get that extra boost when the rate at which you are losing weight becomes slow. Since our physical activity outside the home is currently limited due to the current situation, it is easier for the body to collect calories. In this scenario, these hacks will help you lose weight while sitting at home without access to the home gym or parks.
1. Increase Your Metabolism: The biggest key to losing weight is speeding up your metabolism. A sluggish metabolism is why most people find it extremely difficult to burn fat. The most effective way to have a healthy metabolism is to eat cleanly and exercise regularly. Incorrect eating habits, lack of exercise, increased stress, lack of sleep lead to a collapse in the metabolism. Here are 9 ways to speed up your metabolism
2. Lower the temperature on AC power: Research has shown that short-term exposure to the cold helps burn brown fat in the body, which is necessary to maintain thermogenesis and regulate body temperature. The burning of brown fat is activated when it is exposed to cold for short periods of time. When brown fat burns calories, it also leads to a decrease in insulin resistance and regulation of appetite. Try to sleep at night in comfortable clothes and with the air conditioning on to activate brown fat burning 😛
3. Try These Exercises: Basic bodyweight exercises like pushups, squats, and lunges use large muscle groups in the body and burn a significant amount of calories with just a few repetitions. Aside from these, we can easily do planks, jumping jacks, spot jogging, and even yoga to keep active and lose weight.
4. Reduce Stress: Easier said than done, stress also plays an important role in losing weight. Failure to keep track of stress can be very damaging to the body. Increased stress also increases the production of the hunger hormone "ghrelin" because it lowers stress. This explains why most people tend to overeat when they are stressed or just afraid. Burn off the stress by exercising, listening to music, doing yoga, pursuing new hobbies, or just taking your pet for a walk.
5. Chew slowly: People who eat quickly and quickly are usually health hazards and also tend to gain weight compared to those who take the sweet time to chew slowly. If you eat too fast, your brain won't get the signal to stop once you're full. This means that you are often eating more than you actually need. Another interesting fact is that it takes the brain about 20 minutes to register that you have eaten something. If you slow down, you can actually hit the saturation point during the eating process itself and keep yourself from piling up extra pounds. If you are a slow eater, it will take a good 20 to 25 minutes to finish your meal. This will keep you full longer and help eliminate unhealthy snacks from your daily routine. When we are extremely hungry we tend to eat unhealthy snacks, but chewing slowly will keep this problem at bay.
6. Hidden Sugar On Site: Many companies tend to add sugar (and loads of it) to add flavor to their packaged foods. Sauces, jams, french fries, and even salad dressings contain a good amount of sugar. The problem is that we eat such things throughout the day and accumulate extra calories that our body cannot burn in a day. These extra calories are stored in the body as fat. Although we make a conscious effort to eliminate refined sugars from our diet, we hardly pay any attention to the list of ingredients in the packaged treats. Artificial sweeteners in particular are often used in "sugar-free" products. Some of the most common sweeteners that you should avoid are aspartame, acesulfame-K, saccharin, sucralose, neotame and benefit.
7. Spices to Burn Fat: Spices are very important in bringing out the best taste in your food. However, spices can also promote weight loss by boosting your metabolism. So, it will help you shed a few pounds by burning the fat cells faster. Here is a list of 8 such spices that you would love to help you lose weight.
8. Get a good night's sleep for at least 7 hours: you can exercise like crazy with literally nothing to eat during the day. However, if you haven't slept for 7 hours, your metabolism will drop to its lowest level, slowing the pace at what body is burning fat? Get a good night's sleep for at least 7 hours each night to keep your metabolism active and burn calories.
9. Follow the Rati Beauty Weight Loss Programs: Lose weight in a healthy way with no compromise on diet or health by following the Rati Beauty Weight Loss Program by subscribing to the Rati Beauty app.
10. Do NEAT activities during the day: Abbreviated as NEAT, this is the energy we use for everything we do in our daily life, except when we sleep or exercise. Use the stairs instead of the elevator, crouch on the floor to lift something, walk while you are on the phone. Any activity we do while on our feet falls under NEAT. All of these activities help burn a certain amount of calories, and those calories consumed here and there add up to a considerable amount when you are trying to lose weight. Here's how you can burn calories with NEAT activities.
11. Snack on nuts and seeds: Rich in protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, nuts such as almonds and walnuts that boost your metabolism and speed up the fat burning process.
12. Keep High Calorie Junk Food Out of Sight: Don't keep high calorie foods in the kitchen or around your house where you can reach for them when you are bored and not really hungry! Out of sight can definitely come out of mind here.
13. Eat these foods to strengthen the fat-burning hormone "adiponectin": Researchers have found that besides leptin there is another hormone called "adiponectin" that supports fat burning to a significant extent. Food sources rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as nuts, olive oil, fish oil, and avocados, greatly increase levels of this hormone. Include them in your diet and lose weight with ease at home.
14. Switch to a traditional Indian breakfast: Instead of eating packaged cereals that are loaded with calories and sugar, which eventually leads to weight gain, switch to healthy and nutritious Indian breakfast options like idli, dosa, dhokla, etc. that don't They keep the intestines healthy and supply the body with sufficient nutrients.
15. Eat from a bowl / not a plate: Eating out of a bowl instead of a large plate leads the brain to believe that you have eaten a lot and limiting the amount of calories you consume per meal is a good hack . Choose a bowl and throw the plate away.
20 ways to control the hunger hormone ghrelin to help you lose weight
How to burn calories with thermogenesis without physical activity