We all have a problem area where the body seems to have stored the maximum amount of – for some people it might be the thigh area, for others there are some common problem areas – love handles, bra bulge, back fat, and of course belly fat. While many people seem to gain weight evenly and proportionally, some others accumulate fat in specific areas depending on their body type. Food choices, genetics, and lifestyle play important roles in determining where the fat is stored. Although "stain reduction" of fat from a specific area is considered a myth, through targeted exercise we can build muscle mass in order to lose weight from that specific area. That being said, in this post we are sharing 16 secrets with you to remove fat from anywhere and lose weight proportionally.
How does fat burning work?
Fat cells are vital because they store energy. The human body does not lose fat and will do its best to conserve energy (and therefore fat) by lowering the metabolism and putting the body in a state of homeostasis. That is why, when many calories are available in the system (through food), the body begins to put those extra and unused calories in the form of fat under the skin, on the muscles, in the liver and in the future Used in the form of packets in fat cells called adipocytes. These cells store fat at a faster rate and release energy at a slower rate. However, if we get into a calorie deficit by switching to a healthy diet and regular exercise, the brain triggers the release of these energy packets in the form of fatty acids and also interrupts the formation of new fat cells, as many calories are no longer stored. When fat is burned, the energy stored as fatty acids is released into the bloodstream and absorbed as energy by vital organs. As more and more fat cells deplete stored energy in the form of fatty acids, we begin to lose weight. The release of fatty acids from fat cells can happen randomly and anywhere in the body. Therefore, dieting alone will not help reduce weight in any particular area.
16 Secrets To Remove Fat From Anywhere:
1. Reduce cortisol and stress levels by following these tips: Cortisol is the hormone that is released when the body is under stress. This hormone is responsible for weight gain and increased appetite. This is why it is important to lower your cortisol levels in order to lose weight, especially in the abdominal area, as high levels of cortisol make the body's cells resistant to insulin. As we all know, insulin triggers the formation of new fat cells, especially around the abdomen, and high levels of insulin would mean an increase in belly fat. Reduce Cortisol Levels In The Body Using These Amazing Tips (Eat These Things When Stressed Out Without Dropping From Diet).
2. Improve Insulin Resistance and Lose Belly Fat: Insulin is a hormone that regulates blood sugar levels in the body, but it is also a fat-storing hormone secreted by the pancreas. Insulin plays a key role in the formation of new fat cells. When body cells become insulin resistant, they tend to store any extra calories as fat without actually burning them. Whenever you eat high glycemic foods like sugar, refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and junk foods, insulin levels go up sharply and any excess calories are most likely stored as fat in the body, mostly in the stomach area. Insulin resistance is a condition in which the pancreas makes insulin, but cells stop responding to the hormone's efforts by not allowing glucose to get out of the bloodstream. As a result, there is always too much glucose circulating in the blood. To get rid of excess blood sugar, the pancreas continues to secrete more insulin, making it a vicious circle. Here are some amazing tips on how to naturally improve insulin resistance to help you lose weight (How Insulin Makes You Fat and Prevents Weight Loss).
3. Reduce frequent snacking: Frequent snacking increases the insulin level in the body and too many insulin spikes during the day lead to the formation of new fat cells and fat deposits. Limit snacking to just twice a day without indulging in high-calorie foods. Opt for healthy snacks like apples and nuts like almonds, walnuts, or even peanuts, which would also increase weight loss.
4th Say no to Cola and Diet Soda Absolutely: The artificial sweeteners in diet soda trigger the release of insulin, although not many calories are coming. This tricking the brain with artificial sweeteners to release insulin leads to metabolic disorders, weight gain and obesity is just one of the many consequences. Say no to cola and diet soda to lose belly fat.
5. HIIT Helps Reduce Total Body Fat: Include exercise in your exercise routine at least once or twice a week (high intensity interval training) to help burn fat throughout the day. Exercises like jumping jacks, crunches, squats, pushups, and burpees are especially amazing when it comes to reducing overall body fat.
6. High fiber diet: A high-fiber diet is great for digestion and weight loss. Fiber will keep you fuller for a long time, lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar. Include these high fiber products in your diet.
7th Get enough sleep: Get enough sleep during the night because spending too much time on the phone at night, Netflix binge, etc. can disrupt your sleep pattern, resulting in slow metabolism, an increase in the hunger hormone (ghrelin), a decrease in the abundance hormone (leptin ) leads. Elevated cortisol levels lead to fat storage and weight gain. Follow a strict sleep schedule, avoid late night calls, and finish your last meal before 7 p.m. for better sleep.
8. Don't eat after 7 p.m.: There are several reasons why you shouldn't eat heavy meals after 7 p.m. and the main one is because it makes you gain weight. After 7 p.m., your metabolism drops to its lowest level, which means the calories brought in from a heavy late night dinner are definitely stored as fat.
9. Include a source of protein (fish / chicken for non-vegetarians and beans / nuts / legumes / dal for vegetarians), a vegetable, a whole grain, and a high-fiber food with each meal: A serving of fruit is also recommended. When eating a plate, fill a quarter of your plate with a healthy source of protein and a quarter of your plate with whole grains (like quinoa, brown rice) and fill half of your plate with vegetables. BTW, potatoes don't count as a vegetable when you're on a diet. Sweet potatoes are a great alternative. Eat at least one fruit a day.
10. Treat yourself High protein breakfast: Protein in the diet increases the level of satiety hormones in the body, also reduces appetite, and thereby also reduces the hunger hormone. To lose weight fast, start your day with a high protein breakfast and keep carbohydrates low. Here are the 8 best sources of vegetable protein.
11. Say no to sugar: Excess sugar triggers many undesirable chemical effects that can cause headaches, hormonal changes, insulin resistance, diabetes and most importantly fat storage and eventual weight gain. The biggest benefit of reducing refined sugar is weight loss! When you consume more sugar, the body converts the glucose from the sugar source into fat and stores it for later use. When you reduce sugar you are not providing the body fuel for fat storage (glucose) and with rigorous exercise and dieting you can very well lose weight and achieve your dream body and weight goals quickly
12th Reduce salt: Salt has a pretty bad rap in weight loss circles because high levels of sodium are often linked to high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease, as well as an increase in weight gain. However, more than white salt in homemade foods, most people are unaware that they are getting high sodium intake in the form of processed foods and junk foods. If you want to lose weight at all, consider lowering the salt and sodium levels in packaged foods.
13. Eat Foods That Promote Metabolism: In the end, a healthy metabolism is the most important thing in losing weight. A high metabolism helps burn calories quickly throughout the day. Almonds, green tea, green vegetables, and whole grains are some examples of metabolically boosting foods. Here are 25 Vegetarian Metabolism Boosting Foods To Include In Your Diet.
14th Include all varieties of millet in your diet: Millet is very healthy for your body as it not only has a complex content of carbohydrates and proteins, it also helps you lose weight, reduces the risk of colon cancer, provides antioxidants, and helps regulate high blood pressure and diabetes. Some options are kodo, finger millet, ragi, sorghum, foxtail, banyard, small millet, and pearl millet.
fifteen. Keep yourself hydrated: We cannot emphasize enough the importance of water in order for your entire system to work smoothly and efficiently, while also keeping you healthy. Eight glasses or more are often recommended. A tip from us – do not swallow water, sip it slowly with a chewing motion. Sugary drinks and carbonated drinks are not allowed.
16. Subscribe to the Rati Beauty App: your one-stop solution for losing weight in an extremely healthy way – all of the diet programs in this app will help you lose weight without compromising your nutritional needs. All the details here.