When you think about weight loss, there is no better time than now. Losing weight will not only make you physically healthy, it will also boost your self-confidence and reduce the risk of many diseases, even type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. In this post, we list 12 best ways to burn more fat faster.
1. Warm up: Yes, I know that you underestimate the warm up exercises in your gym and that this affects your fat loss. Don't start your training all at once – increase the pace gradually. Concentrate on large muscles and try out ankle circles, knee circles and light hip stretches.
2. Try sprints: If you like running, you will like to jog and sprint. Sprinting and jogging burn more calories than just brisk walking. You will be working on more muscles at once and this is the best way to burn fat in less time.
3. Do composite exercises: squats, pushups, planks burn calories as on a treadmill and the best thing is that you can squat and pushups anywhere, without equipment and with your own body weight.
4. Try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): It is known that high-intensity workouts work better when losing weight or losing fat. You get the greatest increase in calories burned when your body is forced to go from a sleep state to a state of full activity. Even if you want to start a new set after 30 seconds, don't try it. Concentrate on your body and relax for about 90 seconds (active pause). This way you can work harder next time.
5. Drink green tea: Green tea is a must for people who want to lose fat. It curbs desire, flushes out toxins, speeds up metabolism and keeps you active. Do you need more reasons to try? If you don't like the taste of green tea, you can opt for other fat-burning teas.
6. Start your day with a high-protein and high-fiber breakfast: people need to understand the importance of a good, healthy breakfast, and no cereal in a pack is not a healthy breakfast. Protein and fiber are so important for losing weight and burning fat, and you can find such breakfast options in Rati Beauty diet programs.
7. Lift weights: Whether you like it or not, do weight training. A good strength training session focuses on different muscle groups and burns calories and fat long after the workout.
8. Drink plenty of water: when you start with green tea, it increases your metabolism and flushes out toxins. If there is not enough water in the body, you will become dehydrated! If water intake is increased by 1.5 liters per day, a person burns an additional 17,400 calories a year, resulting in a weight loss of about five pounds. Drink water throughout the day and opt for flavored water for additional benefits.
9. Eat metabolism-enhancing foods: If you have wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, increased stress, lack of sleep, your metabolism tends to drop significantly and the body loses its ability to burn additional calories evenly. As a result, a person tends to accumulate calories and store them as fat in the body. Metabolism is the pace at which the human body burns calories for energy. The metabolic rate is also determined based on a variety of factors such as age, gender, body fat, activity level, muscle mass and genetics. Above all, what counts when losing weight is a good metabolism. In this post, we have listed 25 vegetarian metabolisms that promote weight loss foods
10. Follow the Rati Beauty diet programs: Lose weight properly without compromising on nutrition. More details here.
11. Sleep for at least 7 hours: No exercise or diet will help if you are not sleeping for 7 hours. Get enough sleep during the night because spending too much time on the phone at night, Netflix binge, etc. can disrupt your sleep pattern, leading to slow metabolism, an increase in hunger hormone (ghrelin), a decrease in full hormone (leptin) and an increase in cortisol levels leads to fat storage and decreased insulin sensitivity. Follow a strict sleep schedule, avoid calling late into the night, and end your last meal before 7 p.m. to help you sleep better
12. Perform daily NEAT activities: NEAT stands for thermogenesis without physical activity and is the amount of energy that we use for everything we do in our daily life, except when we are sleeping or exercising. Use the stairs instead of the elevator, squat on the floor to lift something, go while you are on the phone. Any activity we do while on our feet is NEAT. All of these activities help burn a certain amount of calories, and these calories burned here and there add up to a considerable amount when you try to lose weight. Don't be a couch potato on the weekends, exercise, do household chores, organize the cloakroom, and burn your calories through Saturday and Sunday.
8 ways to instantly reveal the sexy diva in you
8 different ways to drape saree
8 ways to beat morning sickness
How to heal your bleached skin
Lakme Absolute Burgundy Burn Gloss Stylist
Colorbar 009 Burn It Down Ultimate 8-hour lipstick
How to reduce the waist size
Food that breaks down belly fat
10 Awesome Beauty Prep Tips For Indian Brides
The post 12 Best Ways to Burn More Fat Faster first appeared on Makeupandbeauty.com.