The temptation to take a highly typical weight loss pill off the market in the hope of losing weight quickly can most likely be the wisest decision you can make regarding your health. Weight loss pills and fat cutters that claim to melt fat from your body can do more harm than good to your body. There is only one right way to lose weight and get healthy at the same time – by eating healthy and exercising regularly (at least 4 to 5 days a week). The shortcuts to faster weight loss in the form of pills (which you need to take orally) only reduce the initial water weight, but nothing more. Even the fun trivia here – almost all of these pills advise you to reduce calories, reduce unhealthy carbohydrates, eat a healthy diet and exercise – a few safe ways to actually lose weight without bursting those pills! In this post, we examine why dieting and exercise are better options than taking weight loss pills.
How do most weight loss pills claim to work?
1. By suppressing appetite – so that you are not hungry for most of the day.
2. Increasing the metabolism through vegetable or synthetic extracts.
3. Reduce the absorption of nutrients like fat in the body.
4. Inhibition of fat cell synthesis.
5. By promoting a feeling of fullness.
Common ingredients in weight loss pills:
1. Caffeine: It claims to work by suppressing appetite.
2. Hydroxycitric Acid: Garcinia cambogia, a very popular dietary supplement for weight loss, is believed to be rich in HCA that stimulates appetite and promotes fat burning.
3. Raspberry Ketones: To suppress appetite and boost metabolism, it has become popular among people who follow a keto diet.
4. Conjugated linoleic acid: Claims to boost metabolism.
5. Green coffee bean extract: It contains caffeine, which acts as an appetite suppressant and reduces the absorption of fat and glucose in the intestine.
Common side effects of weight loss pills:
- Short-term benefits.
- Can affect blood pressure.
- Can cause nutrient deficiency.
- Can disrupt the digestive system.
14 right ways to lose weight:
1. Stick to foods with a low GI (glycemic index): As mentioned earlier, insulin resistance is a major factor that prevents the majority of women from losing weight. Eating foods with a high glycemic index can lead to insulin spikes that cause extra calories to be stored as fat in the body. Choose foods with a low glycemic index (less than 55) to effectively lose weight. Some examples of low GI foods are apple, chickpeas, lentils, soybeans, brown rice, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumber, onion, radish, spinach, sweet potato, yam, etc.
2. Take little salt / sodium: Salt has a pretty bad reputation in weight loss circles, as high sodium levels are often associated with high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease, as well as an increase in weight gain. However, more than white salt in homemade foods, most people are not aware that they get a high sodium intake in the form of processed foods and junk food. If you want to lose weight at all, you should consume little salt and sodium.
3. No frequent snacking: Insulin, which is also a fat-storing hormone, instructs the body's cells to store fat and also prevents fat loss. Frequent snacking increases the level of insulin in the body and too many insulin peaks during the day lead to the formation of new fat cells. Limit your snacking to just two times a day without indulging in high-calorie foods. Opt for healthy snacks like apple and nuts like almonds, walnuts or even peanuts.
4. Follow the right diet and eating routine: Eating less is not always the right way to lose weight. You need to follow the diet routine to lose weight effectively. Follow the Rati Beauty diet programs where you learn what and when to eat, and most importantly, to lose weight in a healthy way.
5. Lift weight to lose weight: There is no point running together on the treadmill for hours if you don't lift weights. The best way to lose weight is to combine cardio with weight lifting and high intensity interval training (HIIT) exercises such as jumping jacks, crunches, squats, pushups, burpees, lunges, planks, etc.).
6. Get enough sleep: Get enough sleep during the night because spending too much time on the phone at night, Netflix binge, etc. can disrupt your sleep pattern, leading to slow metabolism, an increase in hunger hormone (ghrelin) and one Decreasing abundance leads to hormone (leptin), increased levels of cortisol, which leads to fat storage, and decreased insulin sensitivity. Follow a strict sleep schedule, avoid calling late into the night, and end your last meal before 7 p.m. to help you sleep better.
7. Keep a food journal / diary: This is one of the best decisions you can make to lose weight effectively. Keep a food diary and write down any food you have taken that day. Count the calories and remove everything that is high in calories, high in sodium and low in nutrients.
8. Drink enough water throughout the day: We cannot stress enough how water can do amazing things for your body, including helping you lose weight. Keep your body hydrated to boost sluggish metabolism and eliminate weight loss and bloating.
9. Include healthy fats in your diet: do not be afraid to eat "fats", but make sure that you eat healthy fats to burn fat stored in the body. Healthy fat keeps your appetite at bay and avoids snacking frequently. Healthy fats also help build muscle faster and also prevent nutrient loss during the cooking process, which means that your body receives more essential nutrients that are not lost during the cooking process. Ghee, coconut oil, nuts are some amazing examples of healthy fats.
10. Eat foods that promote metabolism: In the end, a healthy metabolism is the most important thing for losing weight. A high metabolism helps burn calories quickly throughout the day. Almonds, green tea, green vegetables and whole grains are some examples of metabolically stimulating foods. Here are 9 ways to speed up your metabolism to lose weight.
11. Eat protein-rich food: Protein in the diet increases the level of satiety hormones in the body, also reduces appetite and thereby also reduces hunger hormone. To lose weight quickly, you need to consume more protein and less carbohydrates and fats.
12. Have a fraudulent meal a week: You can cheat once a week for healthy eating. Remember to eat healthy afterwards. A fraudulent meal (not a fraudulent day) will not only help you satisfy all of your cravings, but also help you get your metabolism going again when it gets low.
13. Check all white refined products from your diet: definitely avoid "white" from your diet – that is, no refined sugar, white salt, white flour, etc.
14. Bring more fiber: A high fiber diet is ideal for digestion and weight loss. Dietary fiber helps you stay full longer, lowers cholesterol, and controls a sharp rise in insulin levels. Here are some high-fiber products that you can include in your diet.
As we have always said, there is no effective way to lose weight as good diet and exercise. Don't compromise on these factors.
20 ways to control the hunger hormone ghrelin to lose weight
25 Vegetarian metabolism that increases food for weight loss