Aren't we all jealous of these breathtaking big bong eyes? Few of us are blessed with big eyes and the rest of us have makeup tricks and products to get the job done. I always look for makeup hacks that make my eyes look bigger than they actually are. In today's post, I'll share some of the tricks with you. Hope it works for you!
1) Put on your black eyeliner – If you want your eyes to look big, don't leave them alone with a simple black eyeliner on the eyelids. Cover them with a blue, green or any eyeliner of your choice to make your eyes look big. Due to the overlay, you can also deviate from the normal look of a black eyeliner.
2) Get rid of dark circles – Dark circles make your eyes look small. Therefore, you have to get rid of them first. Use an eye cream that treats dark circles or gets enough sleep at night. For an instant makeup solution, use a concealer that's a little lighter than your skin tone to create lively, big eyes.
3) Highlight – We use highlighting techniques to define our features and to highlight or highlight them. In the same way, your eyes are defined by highlighting. Apply a lighter color, preferably white, to the corner of the eye, the center of the lid, and just below the arch of the eyebrows.
4) Blue is your color – When choosing an eyeliner for small eyes, you should choose shades of blue instead of deep black. The main reason for this is that the white of your eyes looks brighter and brighter.
5) Water lining is important – I hardly leave the house without water, even if I take a few days off. Water food really makes a big difference. This will make your eyes look awake, even if you haven't slept for hours or are very tired. The application process may be a bit uncomfortable at first, but once you see the result, you will long to master this technique. Waterline is the skin under your eyelashes. If you only line them with cabbage, you will immediately get big eyes.
6) Give your eyeliner wings – Joking aside! What I mean is winged eyeliner can make your eyes look big. It's the easiest and easiest way to reach big eyes right away.
7) Fill your eyebrows – We often ignore our brows when applying makeup. Filling your eyebrows is as important as putting a foundation on your face when applying makeup, but we often forget our eyebrows. Fill your brows properly with an eyebrow kit. If you don't have an eyebrow kit, you can fill your brows with a brown, matte eyeshadow.
8) Gold eyeshadow – Although most of us prefer matte eyeshadows, all of these glitter and shimmer not only look beautiful, they also make your eyes look big. Opt for a shimmering golden eye shadow for any event at night. Apply it on your eyelid or just mark the inner corner of your eye. Shimmer instantly opens your eyes.
9) Apply mascara – Don't forget to apply mascara if you have small eyes. Curl your eyelashes with eyelash curlers before applying mascara. Mascara makes your eyelashes look long and thick, and long curled eyelashes make your eyes look big.
10th Apply white eyeliner: Apply a white eyeliner to your bottom waterline. Add mascara to open your eyelashes. Apply a dark brown eye shadow to your lower eye. Tap a little white eye shadow on your inner corner.
11. Define your crease and lower lash line: Apply a warm bronze eyeshadow from the crease to the outer corner of your eyelids. Apply the bronze eyeshadow to your lower lash line. Apply a lighter eye shadow to the center of the eyelids and the corners of the eyes. That look would make the eyes appear larger.
12. Depuff eye bags: Put cool cucumber slices on your eyes to clean swollen eyes as your eyes will appear smaller when they are all swollen and dizzy.
13. Correct dark circles with this makeup technique: Dark circles can also make the eyes smaller than they are. Use a good under-eye concealer to cover up dark circles, or even use a good red lipstick to hide them.
14. Bright eye shadows like silver, pink, and lavender help open your eyes. When you select shadows, you choose these colors.
Use a red lipstick as a corrective under-eye concealer
Step-by-step instructions for making up eyes Blue Jewel Toned Smokey Eyes