The world seems to be surrounded by lean people who eat to their heart's content and manage to stay slim while on the other hand struggling with weight loss and just looking at a plate of food would add calories to your body (a little exaggeration here). Well, even though this part is exaggerated, we see a lot of healthy and slim people nearby who don't follow crash diets and don't train him for hours in the gym. However, most of them have habits they swear by and have made them part of their lifestyle. Losing weight is about changing your lifestyle, and these habits would help a lot. Here are 30 common habits of thin people that keep them healthy and thin.
Why is it important to lose weight and achieve a healthy BMI?
Losing weight is not about achieving a specific body image and reaching size zero, but protecting your body from metabolic and lifestyle disorders such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, stroke and inflammation, which are a major cause of are many life-threatening diseases. Here are some reasons why you should lose weight if your BMI (Body Mass Index) keeps us high:
1. To protect your body from type 2 diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
2. To gain more trust.
3. To become more active.
4. To improve your mood.
30 common habits of thin people that keep them healthy:
1. They do not nominate and do not swallow their food: they actually eat in their free time, chew their food slowly and enjoy every bite. Researchers have often observed that thin people chew slowly, even if it's a delicious dessert, and on the third bite they are often full and push the plate away. When you chew slowly, your body sends a signal to your brain that you are full at the right time. On the contrary, if you eat fast, the signal is sent to the brain too late, and at that point you would have eaten more than necessary, accumulating calories.
2. They tend to sleep very well at night: Fit people hardly have a sleepless night or problems falling asleep. There can be many reasons for poor sleep, such as stress, aging, hormonal changes, too much phone at night, Netflix binge, etc. Thin people stick to a tight sleep schedule, avoid calling late into the night, and eat at least their meal 2 hours before bed so that a full belly does not sleep well.
3. You tend to end dinner at 7:00 p.m .: It is often said that later, when you have dinner, you are more likely to gain unwanted weight. Thin people often end their dinner at 7 p.m. and it is usually extremely light on their stomach, low in carbohydrates and rich in food.
4. They don't deprive themselves of food: instead, they follow a healthy diet: crash diets are unsustainable, but healthy eating habits can be made into a lifestyle that is easy to follow. Diet programs on Rati Beauty place value on making lifestyle changes through healthy eating rather than on diets that otherwise only work for a short time.
5. You hate trans fat: Trans fat is artificially made from vegetable oils through a process called hydrogenation, in which hydrogen molecules are added to the oil. This is done to extend the shelf life of the oil, to solidify the oil and to make it more appetizing and suitable for frying. Transfat is also an inexpensive way to add flavor to the oil. However, this process is extremely harmful to the human body, as a high level of LDL (bad cholesterol) causes chaos in the body and the risk of development harbors pathological diseases such as type 2 diabetes, stroke and heart disease. That is why thin people hate everything that contains Transfat.
6. You portion control food: Most researchers have observed that thin people tend to portion their food and most often eat food from a bowl instead of a plate to control calories throughout meals. Using small plates or bowls tends to eat less, and that would prevent you from eating more than you need. There is also an amazing scientific study that says that when you eat from a bowl than from a plate, your brain becomes cheated and feels satisfied. You would feel full if you eat from a small bowl with the same amount of food that you eat from a larger plate. The weight of the bowl in your hand gives you the feeling that you are consuming more food. So, throw the plate away and take the bowl
7. You don't eat binge: Most of us tend to eat binge and take more slices of pizza, but thin people don't know how to "binge eat". They stop with a slice of pizza and a slice of cake and say "no" when more is offered.
8. They only eat when they are hungry: Yes, they only eat when they are hungry!
9. They have high NEAT values: NEAT, which means that the thermogenesis of activities outside of training is the energy that we use for everything we do in our daily life, except when we are sleeping or exercising. Use the stairs instead of the elevator, squat on the floor to lift something, go while you are on the phone. Any activity we do on our feet falls under NEAT. All of these activities help burn a certain amount of calories, and these calories consumed here and there add up to a considerable amount when you try to lose weight. Skinny people tend to have a high level of NEAT because they like to exercise and spend most of their day on their feet.
10. They satisfy their sweet tooth with fruits and natural sugar: Most of them have a missing sweet tooth or treat themselves to healthy delicacies such as fresh fruit, banana oat smoothie, dark chocolate or peanut butter. Sweets, sweets are not for them.
11. You have no negative body image: you will not find any defects in your body and you are very confident about your body image.
12. You read the list of ingredients of each food packaging: In fact, we should all read the list of ingredients of the packaged food to sort out trans fats, sugar and salt levels. “Sugar-free and low-fat” items should also be put back on the shelves as they are usually loaded with transfat and artificial sweeteners to balance the taste.
13. You eat one serving of protein, one serving of vegetables and at least one fruit daily.
14. They prefer to eat apples: their favorite snack at any time of the day is "apple", and not just because it can keep the doctor away – apple is rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. It can be called a whole meal.
15. They treat food as a source of food, not an emotional anchor: this means that they don't indulge in emotional food – they indulge in various hobbies to relieve their emotions and stress. Fit people use food as a food source, not a means of calming down.
16. They like to cook homemade food, eat out less often: Homemade food gives you control over how much oil and salt you add.
17. You only have one fraudulent meal, not a fraudulent day: Yes, it is just a "fraudulent meal" that you can have in a week, not a full day of fraud and jokes. A full day of fraud would "undo" your efforts to eat clean during the week.
18. You know that often when you are hungry you are most likely thirsty: yes, the fact is that when you are hungry most of them are most likely only thirsty and need water. Get at least 10 glasses of water or more, especially in summer.
19. Treat yourself to healthy fats: almonds, ghee, butter, avocado – they like healthy fats and don't go low-fat, fat-free because this is a wrong way to lose weight.
20. You often cook in oils without seeds: seed oils can increase inflammation in the body and prevent you from losing weight. Opt for non-seed oils like coconut oil to stay healthy and lose weight.
21. You eat a large part of the metabolism-boosting foods in order to burn more calories.
22. Most of them practice yoga: Yes, yoga is a great way to not only relax and calm down, but can also help you lose weight and strengthen your body. Supermodels, actresses like Kareena Kapoor and Malaika Arora swear by yoga.
23. You eat high-fiber foods: together with water, soluble fiber forms a gel-like component that slows the release of digested foods into the intestine. Soluble fiber also helps the friendly bacteria in the gut to thrive, and this bacterial flora helps improve the absorption of vitamins and nutrients into the bloodstream from the small intestine. This process is called fermentation, which releases short-chain fatty acids, which in turn can reduce belly fat. Dietary fiber also greatly reduces appetite by regulating the production of the hunger hormone "ghrelin". The fiber content also reduces appetite by slowing the movement of food through the intestine. Because fiber has a low glycemic index, it doesn't increase insulin, reducing the likelihood that extra calories will be stored as fat in the body.
24. You consume a good amount of probiotics through natural food: thin people love probiotics. Probiotics are good and friendly bacteria that are found in the small and large intestines of the human body. These colonies of friendly bacteria extract nutrients from the digested food and release them to the blood when they reach the intestine. If the good bacterial flora is disturbed by the penetration of bad bacteria, an imbalance arises and nutrients and vitamins are not extracted efficiently from the food. This digestive system disorder is called “dysbiosis”, which is an unbalanced microbial ecosystem in the gut. This dysbiosis is associated with weight gain and obesity. If friendly bacteria in the intestine maintain the digestive system, weight loss. Here is a list of probiotic-rich natural foods.
25. You have whole grains, not “white” foods in your pantry: whole grains are high in fiber that directly help maintain a healthy weight. White flour and refined sugar are rarely found in the kitchen or pantry of thin people.
26. They take the stairs: yes, they don't wait 10 minutes for the elevator, but rather go up the stairs without puffing and puffing.
27. You love coffee, but don't overdose it: caffeine can increase your metabolism and help your body burn more calories. It also works as an appetite suppressant, but thin people like black coffee and that limits the intake to just two cups a day, they don't overdose it.
28. You consume calcium-rich foods from natural sources: people with calcium deficiency find it extremely difficult to lose weight. Here is a list of calcium-rich foods that you can include in your diet.
29. They keep leftovers for the next day: they don't believe in finishing everything they cooked in one meal. If there is anything left, it will be saved for the next day.
30. During training, they put more emphasis on strength training and spend less time on the treadmill: Instead of sweating on the treadmill, thin people lift weights or exercise functionally to burn calories.
Do you have any other clues as to how thin and fit people tend to shake extra weight? Let us know in the comments below.