When you want to start losing weight, it is a great idea to debug your pantry and kitchen and get rid of all junk and ready meals. Grocery shopping is not an easy task, especially if you are obsessed with losing weight in a healthy way. It would be hard to omit tempting food products stacked in supermarket aisles and find out healthy things that would nourish your body. In this post, we've listed 99 foods that any nutritionist would approve of if you go shopping. It's not just about burning calories, it's also about not adding extra or empty calories that can be stored as fat in the body. The items in this list will also help you maintain weight and provide the necessary vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nutrients. It is important to eat a healthy and balanced diet instead of starving to lose weight. That is why Rati Beauty turns these healthy products into delicious recipes in different combinations so that you would love the whole process of dieting without feeling hungry or "hungry" all the time. Check out this list (they are not important in a specific order or grouped in a certain category) and add them to your shopping list the next time you want to shop. But first, here are a few tips to make it a lot easier for you:
Some amazing tips before you think about grocery shopping:
- Make the shopping list in advance. Write down what you'd prepare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner all week long, and buy groceries according to the menu.
- Omit junk food / processed food.
- Look for simple ingredients.
- Read the list of ingredients for the packaged products. Omit those with trans fat, added sugar, and high sodium.
- Buy local products – fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid frozen meat / chicken as much as possible.
- Think of all the nutrient sources you need – from complex carbohydrates to protein to healthy fats and fiber.
- No carbonated drinks.
- No refined sugar.
- No refined flour that feeds empty calories into your body.
- No ready-to-eat packages that would be high in calories and salt.
- The list below does not include all of the items you should buy together or at once. Choose them for your week's diet and diet.
List of 99 foods that any nutritionist would approve:
5. Chia seeds
6. Amaranth seeds
13. Greek yogurt
14. Oatmeal / steel oats.
15. Oatmeal powder.
17.Black bread / 100% whole grain bread.
24. Paneer / cottage cheese
25. Almond milk
29. Paprika / Paprika
32. Sweet Potatoes
39. Green leafy vegetables
40. Whole grain pasta
42. Wholemeal flour
44. Maple Syrup
45. Cow porridge
46. Olive oil
47. Coconut oil
50. Yogurt / curd cheese
51. Dark chocolate
52. Himalayan pink salt
53. Rock salt
54.Salmon / tuna / fish
56. Mixed nuts
57. Sunflower seeds
58. Flax seeds
59. Pumpkin seeds
61. Apple cider vinegar
64. Chickpeas / Chole
68. Green tea
75. Coconut milk
76. Black pepper
80. Millet – Kodo, barnyard, small millet
85. Stevia leaves
87. Salad dressing
92. Coconut sugar
95. Coconut powder
96. Srilankan cinnamon and cumin
97. Sattu (roasted chickpea powder).
98. Coriander leaves
99. Hemp seeds
7 low-fat cooking oils for Indian cuisine
10 foods that burn fat during sleep
7 delicious and filling fat-burning snacks
9 superfoods you need to include in your diet to maintain dry skin
10 fantastic habits for a healthy lifestyle