What could increase your focus and self-confidence, give you a good night's sleep, get your digestive and immune system going and above all prevent many illnesses and pathological disorders – yes, you guessed it right, weight loss! If you lose weight, you feel that things are better under control with improved energy levels. However, it's easier said than done when there are so many roadblocks on your way. In this post, we would list some rules that could help you lose as much weight as possible. But first, let's find out what factors can stand between you and your target weight:
Factors that prevent you from losing weight:
1. Hormonal disorders such as PCOD, thyroid: Yes, hormonal and metabolic disorders can prevent you from losing weight. Before you set off for weight loss, it's important that you get your hormones on the right track with the help of a doctor.
2. Irregular sleep pattern: Everything said and done, everyone must have 8 hours of beauty sleep. Insufficient sleep can destroy your weight loss goals by slowing your metabolism and preventing the body from burning calories.
3. Wrong diet choices: If you treat yourself to high-calorie foods and refined carbohydrates, you can gain weight instead of losing something.
4. Eat junk / fast food: Junk / fast food contains a high sodium and oil content, which is stored in the body as fat, especially in the abdominal area. Excess salt can increase water retention and cause bloating and swelling.
5. Slow metabolism: If your metabolism is slow, only a smaller amount of calories will be burned, even with an active lifestyle, which leads to weight gain instead of weight loss.
6. Lack of exercise: If you spend most of your day on the couch or in front of the laptop / computer, it can undoubtedly lead to weight gain.
7. Insulin resistance: Insulin is a fat-storing hormone that contributes to the formation of new fat cells. When body cells become insulin resistant, your body easily stores additional calories as fat.
8. Vitamin D Deficiency: Unknown to many, vitamin D deficiency can lead to weight gain. Increased fatigue, muscle weakness and lack of sleep are signs of a vitamin D deficiency.
Lose as much weight as you can by following these 20 rules:
Now we come to what you can actually do to lose as much weight as you want. Remember to follow these rules carefully and religiously.
1. Stick to foods with low GI (glycemic index): As mentioned earlier, insulin resistance is a major factor in preventing the majority of women from losing weight. Eating foods with a high glycemic index can lead to insulin spikes that cause extra calories to be stored as fat in the body. Choose foods with a low glycemic index (less than 55) to effectively lose weight. Some examples of low GI foods are apple, chickpeas, lentils, soybeans, brown rice, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumber, onion, radish, spinach, sweet potato, yam, etc.
2nd Go on salt / sodium: Salt has a pretty bad reputation in weight loss circles because high sodium levels are often associated with high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease, as well as an increase in weight gain. However, more than white salt in homemade foods, most people are not aware that they get a high sodium intake in the form of processed foods and junk food. If you want to lose weight at all, you should consume little salt and sodium.
3rd No frequent snacking: Insulin, which is also a fat-storing hormone, instructs the body's cells to store fat and also prevents fat loss. Frequent snacking increases the insulin level in the body and too many insulin peaks during the day lead to the formation of new fat cells. Limit your snacking to just twice a day without indulging in high-calorie foods. Opt for healthy snacks like apple and nuts like almonds, walnuts or even peanuts.
4th Follow the right diet and eating routine: Eating less is not always the right way to lose weight. You need to follow the diet routine to lose weight effectively. Follow the Rati Beauty diet programs to learn what and when to eat, and most importantly, to lose weight in a healthy way.
5. Lift weight to lose weight: It makes no sense to walk together on the treadmill for hours if you don't lift weights. The best way to lose weight is to combine cardio with weight lifting and high intensity interval training (HIIT) exercises such as jumping jacks, crunches, squats, pushups, burpees, lunges, planks, etc.).
6. Get enough sleep: Get enough sleep during the night because spending too much time on the phone at night, Netflix binge, etc. can disrupt your sleep pattern, leading to slow metabolism, an increase in hunger hormone (ghrelin), a decrease in full hormone (leptin ) leads. Increased cortisol levels, which leads to fat storage, and reduced insulin sensitivity. Follow a strict sleep schedule, avoid calling late at night, and end your last meal before 7 p.m. to help you sleep better.
7. Keep a food journal: It is one of the best decisions you can make to lose weight effectively. Keep a food diary and write down any food you have taken that day. Count the calories and remove everything that is high in calories, high in sodium and low in nutrients.
8th. Drink enough water all day long: We cannot stress enough how water can do amazing things for your body, including helping you lose weight. Keep your body hydrated to boost sluggish metabolism and eliminate weight maintenance and bloating.
9. Include healthy fats in your diet: Don't be afraid to eat "fats", but make sure you eat healthy fats to burn fat stored in the body. Healthy fat keeps your appetite at bay and avoids snacking frequently. Healthy fats also help build muscle faster and also prevent nutrient loss during the cooking process, which means that your body receives more important nutrients that are not lost during the cooking process. Ghee, coconut oil, nuts are some amazing examples of healthy fats.
10th Eat metabolism-promoting foods: In the end, a healthy metabolism is the most important thing when losing weight. A high metabolism helps burn calories quickly throughout the day. Almonds, green tea, green vegetables and whole grains are some examples of metabolically stimulating foods. Here are 9 ways to speed up your metabolism to lose weight.
11. Eat protein foods: Protein in the diet increases the level of the satiety hormones in the body, also reduces the appetite and thus the hunger hormone. To lose weight quickly, you need to consume more protein and less carbohydrates and fats.
12th Have a fraudulent meal a week: You can cheat once a week for healthy eating. Remember to eat healthy afterwards. A fraudulent meal (not a fraudulent day) will not only help you satisfy all of your cravings, but also help you get your metabolism going again when it gets low.
13. Check out all the white nifty items from your diet: Avoid “white” from your diet – this means that you have no refined sugar, no white salt, no white flour, etc.
14. Bring in more fiber: A high fiber diet is ideal for digestion and weight loss. Dietary fiber helps you stay full longer, lowers cholesterol, and controls a sharp rise in insulin levels. Here are some high-fiber products that you can include in your diet.
fifteen. Say no to artificial sweeteners: You're wrong if you think artificial sweeteners lead to weight loss, as some studies have linked artificial sweeteners to weight gain and even metabolic disorders. Instead of artificial sweeteners, here is a list of healthy refined sugar substitutes.
8 best healthy substitutes for refined sugar
Top 45 foods to suppress appetite and reduce hunger
How a high protein diet can help you lose weight
Grocery list for those who want to lose weight