There is hardly a woman who does not fear a bad day. No matter how much makeup you apply and how beautifully you wear a dress when your hair is not tamed, your confidence goes into a litter and the style quotient tends to be low! Wondering how to deal with a bad day? Read on for the best tips.
Why do you have a bad day
1. Moisture can make your hair frizzy and limp and also kill the jump – all together to give you a bad day.
2. You are using a hard shampoo. It's time to switch to a gentle shampoo with less SLES and SLS content.
3. You don't follow the shampoo with a good conditioner. Conditioning helps to tame dry hair and gives the curls moisture and moisture.
4. You haven't had a cut for a while – cutting removes split ends and frayed edges. So remove them to have a good day.
5. The hair follicle needs the right nutrition to grow healthy and strong hair. A diet that lacks protein, iron and other essential nutrients makes hair brittle and fragile. Eat healthy and nutritious food for healthy hair.
How to manage a bad day – tips and ideas:
• Accessorize, Accessorize and Accessorize- If your accessories cannot take care of you in times of crisis, what are accessories good for? With hair accessories, I don't just limit myself to these pretty clips, pretty hats, funky scarves and cute headbands. Did you know that even turbans and mesh toupees look very trendy and help you improve your style quotient on these terrible days? Get your collection of hair accessories so you can use them for your own benefit. For example, if your hair looks limp, cover it with a hat, turban, or scarf of your choice. If your unwieldy and frizzy locks make you helpless, hunt them down with clips and headbands. Be creative and trust me, you will find crazy ways to make your hair look manageable on bad hair days!
• Your hair may need a chest of drawers. Of course, your hair could also be sensitive to the fact that you're dressing so well and not those pretty strands on your head. So prevent your hair from getting upset and have it done by a reputable hairdresser in town. This option is for you if you have the time, money, and willingness to opt for a professional hair treatment. Your hairdresser can blow-dry your hair, apply a good serum, or simply condition you so that your bad day is resolved.
• Look stylish in a messy bun. What could be better if you could use your disadvantage to your advantage? Messy buns look so stylish and take care of unwieldy hair in the best possible way. Wear a messy bun and be the center of attraction even on your bad day!
• Try the dry shampoo Maybe your hair needs a dry shampoo. Don't hesitate to grab a bit of dry shampoo to bloat your flabby and greasy hair, even if you don't have time for an elaborate hair shower. The special ingredients of a dry shampoo help you by absorbing fat and providing a clean look.
• Styling gels and hair wax work wonders. If you have dry, bulky hair, you can try hair waxing and hair styling gels. They look neat and you can easily make sure that these miracle products available on the market can help you fight those frizzy strands on a bad day.
• Conquer the day with a smile. Never let your mood down, even if one day your hair will let you down. Remember that you are much more than your hairstyle provides. Now smile confidently and prepare to conquer the world. Bad hair days are not forever. If today is a bad day, tomorrow will certainly be different. So be yourself and laugh it out loud.
With these little tips and ideas, I hope that it will be easier for you to manage bad hair days better. Life is always a cycle of good and bad things that alternate. The same applies to hair. If it is bad today, it will be good tomorrow! Just be happy and fight bad days with creative ideas.
How to make dry shampoo at home
Daily beauty tips: Bad Hair Day