In today's publication, we're going to walk you through some simple and effective ways to get rid of acne, pimples, or pimples without leaving scars. Most of us get pimples, some this month of the day, while others have hormonal or cystic acne. There is nothing more annoying than a pimple that refuses to clear up. However, many of the measures we take to heal the Zit can leave nasty scars on the skin, the removal of which can take weeks and even months. It is therefore important to choose the right type of treatment or the right means to avoid scars after pimples. Here are 10 effective ways to treat pimples or acne without leaving scars.
1. 2% salicylic acid gel: You can start by cleaning your face with a gel-based cleanser that contains 2% salicylic acid. Then apply a treatment gel or solution with 2% salicylic acid. Apply it to the pimple or affected area and let it stand overnight. This will dry out the zit completely and leave no scars. This is also a good option for people with dry or sensitive skin as salicylic acid is not very hard.
2. Hydrogen peroxide: To do this, you need a drop or two of 100% pure hydrogen peroxide solution. Take 1-2 drops of the solution on clean skin and apply it to the pimple. Leave on for a few minutes and clean with lukewarm or hot water. This will cause your pimple to burst almost instantly without any harmful effects. This could sting the skin a little, so you have to endure it.
3. Baking powder: Instead of the very common toothpaste remedy for pimples, you should try this. Put a few drops of water in a little baking soda to get a paste. Clean your face and apply the baking soda paste to the affected area or pimple. Leave on overnight and clean with water in the morning. This will help your Zit dry out and heal without scar.
4th Eye drop: Did you know that eye drops can be used as an effective remedy for acne or pimples? However, you need to use eye drops specially designed for red or irritated eyes. Take the eye drop solution and apply it to the affected area on a clean face. Let it dry naturally on your face and you will find that it significantly reduces the redness and inflammation of the pimples. If you don't have access to eye drops, you can also use decongestant nasal spray to get similar and instant results.
5. White wine vinegar: Take a drop or two of white vinegar and apply it to the affected area. Make sure your skin is clean but dry when you do this. You don't need to rinse off this to let it dry naturally on your skin. This helps reduce inflammation and get rid of the pimple faster without leaving a scar.
6. Benzoyl peroxide: Any product – such as a cream, gel, or toner – that contains benzoyl peroxide helps heal and remove pimples without leaving a scar. You can apply the gel or cream to clean, dry skin. However, make sure you use an oil-free moisturizer, as benzoyl peroxide has a drying effect on the skin and can irritate it further.
7. Azelaic acid: This acid has recently become very popular as an anti-acne treatment. Azelaic acid is an antioxidant that is naturally produced by yeasts that live on healthy skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Use products with azelaic acid as the main ingredient – the ordinary azelaic acid suspension 10% is a good option.
8th. Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is a very popular ingredient for treating acne and acne scars. It also helps clear clogged pores. Here are 8 ways to use tea tree oil to treat acne and acne scars.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV is not only good for weight loss, it has also proven beneficial in the treatment of acne and blemishes. It has strong astringent properties with an antibacterial effect. Here are 5 ways to use ACV to get rid of acne and blemishes.
10. Nutmeg and milk face pack: Nutmeg contains essential oils that are beneficial for your skin. Along with that, it also has antiseptic properties that help fight pimples and acne. Make a mask with nutmeg, milk, and saffron that would also lighten the complexion. This is how you can create this completely natural mask.
15 best acne control products
Acne face mapping and solutions
Top 10 creams for fading acne scars
Acne-free daily skin therapy complexion perfection cream
8 home remedies for burn scars
Nutmeg milk face pack for acne scars
5 best creams for removing chickenpox scars