Because we're not waiting for long lines or shopping in person this sample season, so many brands are hosting online sales for the first time. Many of them include free free shipping and, to our delight, pretty great deals. Tibi's accessories are currently 80 percent cheaper, and Edie Parker and Derek Lam have reissued bestseller archives just for the occasion. Of course, when shopping, we currently feel best when we advertise brands that give something back to charities during the novel coronavirus crisis (COVID-19). We therefore promise to keep you up to date on the designers who donate a percentage to important organizations. Before you click through and add items to your shopping cart, find out in advance what type of sales you are shopping for.
- Aries: The brand has officially put their sample sales online and offers great deals for streetwear and worldwide shipping.
- Derek Lam: Derek Lam has reissued some bestselling archive pieces, a rare occasion for the brand. Buy up to 80 percent.
- Edie Parker: The iconic accessory brand "opens the safe" and brings back some of its largest bags for online sample sales. You can get free shipping, and 15 percent of your shopping goes to Citymeals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, and Feeding America.
- Grace loves lace: The brand's famous worldwide warehouse sales are officially online, where you can buy the Australian brand's wedding dress patterns at a fraction of their original price.
- La Ligne: Enter your email address to access La Ligne's first online sample sale by Wednesday, April 1st. There you can buy a 50 percent discount on the label's striped sweaters.
- The top: Upside's first online warehouse sale is online, with great tracksuits starting at just $ 25.
- Tibi: Tibi's semi-annual online sample sale currently includes up to 80 percent discount on belts, bags and shoes.
Image source: POPSUGAR Photography / Paul Kabata