If the term "bacial" sounds new to you, it is nothing more than a complete "facial" for your back. Just as a facial cleanses and exfoliates your skin's face, Bacial also improves skin tone and structure, increases blood circulation and smoothes the skin. In short, it's a facial for a smoother, clearer, and more radiant back.
- Deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
- Reduces blemishes.
- Opens clogged pores.
- Exfoliation of the skin.
- Reduces acne.
- Flawless skin on the back.
- Makes the skin smooth.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Removes dead skin cells and dry skin.
- Relieves stress.
- Relaxes body and mind.
Why go for bacials?
Ideally, Bacial includes steam, peel, and moisturizing treatments to give you healthy looking skin on your back. If you are not sure enough to wear backless dresses, Bacial is for you. If the skin on your back is full of unevenly tanned spots, you should definitely choose this type of treatment. Therefore, a facial treatment of the back contributes significantly to the restoration of your beautiful back and strengthens your self-confidence. Most of the time our legs and back are neglected and we don't realize that these body parts are as important and need the same attention as our face. A bacial is a great way to show that you are actually taking care of your back.
How do you make a bacial?
Since the back is difficult to reach, it is better to leave it to a professional who can help you with your back facial. Decide on a spa or beauty salon of your choice and make sure they have a reputation so you can rely on them. You get a clean, radiant and beautiful back that you can be proud of. Even dry and overused skin would benefit from back facial treatments.
Here are some steps that are generally included:
- Steaming – It helps open the pores on your back and softens the skin.
- Peeling – After steaming, a peeling treatment is carried out to remove dead cells. In addition to removing dead cells, this step also facilitates the removal of blackheads, oil deposits and whiteheads.
- Moisturizing – A moisturizing mask is applied after the dirt and dead cells have been removed.
- Additional treatments – Depending on your needs and the type of services offered in the salon, various additional facial treatments for the back can be chosen. Dermabrasion, bleaching, hot stone massages and relaxing back massages are some of these treatments that can be used.
How to make bacial at home?
If you want to have a facial at home, it would be wonderful if you could get the help of your mother, sister, or friend who you feel comfortable with. If no one is available as such, invest in back bath tools such as a back brush, back washer, and spatula to help you reach your back. In addition, a homemade facial should be done once a week.
Step-by-step method for Bacial:
- Cleanse your back with body cleansing milk. If you have acne, avoid using cleansing milk. So you can simply shower and use a sponge and some shower gel to clean your back properly.
- If you already have a body scrub, use it. Alternatively, you can do your own body scrub at home. Here are some ideas you might like in this article: Homemade Body Scrub Recipes Using Kitchen Ingredients.
- Apply a moisturizing mask to your back and wait for it to dry. You can use a mask made of milk, almond paste and honey if you have normal to dry skin. If the skin on your back is prone to acne and pimples, you can make a mask from neem and turmeric.
- After washing off the mask, a cream massage is the perfect way to end your back facial. If the skin is oily, you can do a two-minute gentle massage with rose water instead of a cream massage.
Bacials: tips to remember
- The rear facial is best left in the hands of a salon professional.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking back the facial as they may have to lie on their stomach for a long time.
- If you have special needs, call your specialist's attention.
Beauty benefits of neem (Indian lilac)
Skin benefits of yogurt
Aloe Vera: beauty benefits