A person's eyes are often seen as a mirror of his soul. When they come to women, they say that eyes are a window to their hearts. Every woman wants beautiful eyes and long and beautiful eyelashes. Most of us are not blessed with thick eyelashes and the eyelashes also become thin due to environmental factors, pollution, medical conditions, etc., even as part of the natural aging process. I am sure that many of you have this fetish for long eyelashes, and that's why we explained in this post how to get long and thick eyelashes.
How long does it take for eyelash products to show results:
You have to be really patient to see effective results. It can take between 4 weeks and 6 months for results to appear.
How to get longer eyelashes – products, enhancers and conditioners
Various eyelash growth products are available on the market. While some are known as "eyelash curlers", others are known as "eyelash enhancers" or "eyelash conditioners". Regardless of which one you use, make sure that it has been approved by the right authority because the eyes are sensitive and you need to use products that are not harmful. These products are used along the lash line to stimulate eyelash growth so you get longer lashes. Some of these products are:
- Latisse, which contains an active ingredient called bimatoprost, which acts as an eyelash enhancer.
- Rapidlash Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancing Serum, which contains vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants to help grow long eyelashes.
- Lilash, which contains ingredients such as Lupinus albus seed extract, panthenol, glycerin, colloidal silver and silica, to strengthen the lashes and make them grow.
- Revitalash, which takes care of brittle and weak eyelashes and promotes the growth of long eyelashes.
- Lash food, which is known as a natural eyelash conditioner to grow long eyelashes.
- Vichy Liftactiv Serum Eyes and Eyelashes – It is claimed that it is a serum with two eyes and eyelashes that can improve the appearance of crow's feet, wrinkles under the eyes and visibly strengthen and care for the eyelashes.
- Shiseido Full Lash Serum – Claimed to be a high performance serum for elegant long, thick looking eyelashes and visibly full brows. Its moisturizing formula prevents eyelashes and brows from looking sparse, short and thin. Eyelashes and eyebrows look fuller, healthier and shinier.
- Kiko Milano Night Treatment Booster – Claims to be a night treatment to lengthen gel lashes.
- Sesderma Selash Lash and Eyebrow Booster – – Claims that serum contained in lipid blisters enables the active ingredients to be transported directly to the root of the eyelashes.
- Pronexa Hairgenics Lavish Lash – Claims to have herbal compounds that penetrate hair follicles to stimulate eyelash and brow growth, which in turn strengthens eyelashes and brows to significantly lengthen and thicken them. Lavish Lash is only made with the highest quality ingredients.
- Peter Thomas Roth eyelashes die for nighttime turbo eyelash treatment – claims to have a peptide-based nighttime eyelash treatment that helps dramatically improve the appearance of natural eyelash length, thickness, density and fullness when applied along the eyelash line.
- Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer – Claims to be an eyelash primer with an air-pumped texture that covers each eyelash with a dense, light layer to enhance the effect of the mascara. What it does: Enriched with the Pure WhiteTM complex, this primer shows the optimal color and intensity of the eyelashes.
- By Terry Terrybly Growth Booster Mascara – Claimed to have a groundbreaking combination of voluminous mascara and serum. This lengthening mascara is enriched with hyaluronic acid, which moisturizes eyelashes, nutrient-rich plant proteins and collagen, which repairs and protects your eyelashes. It has a restructuring formula.
There are many other products like this. Everyone has their own instructions for use and it is desirable that you follow the instructions correctly. You should also talk to your doctor before using them. Most of them have to be used daily. While these eyelash growth products are affordable and effective, they can have side effects such as eye irritation. Therefore, ask your doctor before using them.
How to get longer eyelashes: eyelash extensions
Eyelash extensions give your eyes a fresh and lush look. They became popular in the 1990s and many celebrities use them for longer eyelashes. Eyelash extensions are used by professionals in renowned salons. Since this is not a medical procedure, it can be done in salons. The process takes some time as you have to wait for the new eyelashes to properly bond with your own lashes. The effects can last for several months.
How to get longer eyelashes: eyelash transplantation
Eyelash transplants are very trendy these days. It is often considered a safe procedure and is very effective. You can either do a reconstructive eyelash transplant or an aesthetic eyelash transplant, depending on the reason you want long eyelashes. The client (patient) is subjected to local anesthesia during the procedure. This can take one to three hours. In addition, complications such as swelling of the operated area, infections of the eyelids, scarring and the like can occur. You should contact a reputable surgeon for this procedure and ensure that you speak to him about any questions regarding the various aspects of eyelash transplantation.
How to get longer eyelashes: home remedies
Enough medication, anesthesia and cosmetic treatments! Now let's find out what the reservoir of our own home remedies can do with our eyelashes. It is best to use these remedies after cleansing your eyes from makeup products like eyeliner and mascara. In addition, you have to make sure that the products you use do not get into your eyes and are only limited to your eyelashes. In addition, you should be patient as it takes time to show results.
Here are some things you can do comfortably from home if you want longer lashes:
- Apply some petroleum jelly to your eyelashes. This can be done three times a week.
- Apply olive oil to your eyelashes before bed. Leave it overnight and remove the oil the next morning. Alternatively, you can soak a few lemon peels in olive oil for a few days and apply this mixture to your lashes to promote healthy, long lashes.
- You can also mix castor oil with olive oil and apply regularly to promote eyelash growth.
- Apply cool green tea to your lashes, to which you have not added sugar.
- Treat yourself to a gentle eyelid massage every now and then.
- Ask your doctor about the right type of vitamin oil for your lashes, and you can apply this oil on your lashes to get longer lashes.
Here are some more tips to make eyelashes grow naturally.
How to get longer eyelashes: diet
The right type of diet will make the eyelash growth process easier if you can combine it with other treatments. Although it cannot do anything on its own, it acts as a catalyst when used with other processes. Eat protein-rich foods like chicken, fish, soy, meat, and tofu. Eat eggs, citrus, tomatoes, and fish oil for vitamins. Have green leafy vegetables as well as orange and yellow fruits and vegetables. Eat whole grains, peppers, dairy, legumes, and nuts.
How to get longer eyelashes: makeup tips and tricks
The makeup tips and tricks can temporarily serve your purpose by creating the illusion of longer eyelashes. Here are some ideas:
- Invest in false eyelashes to give your eyes a dramatic look. You can choose either band eyelashes or individual eyelashes.
- Use an eyelash curler to give the lashes a fuller look. This trick works if you don't have excessively small lashes.
- Invest in the right type of mascara and spread two or three layers over your eyelashes. This makes the eyelashes look fuller and longer.
Here is a list of 11 more tips to make eyelashes grow longer and thicker.