In this post we will describe some simple and effective ways to get baby soft and naturally pink lips. Because our lips have no oil glands, they tend to become dry, dehydrated, and flaky, whether it's summer or winter. And although regular use of lip balm can help to some extent, it won't do well on extremely cracked lips. Soft and smooth lips are a sign of health and well-being, and voluptuous lips can also significantly improve your smile. Here are some things you can try at home to get baby-soft lips. There are many lip scrubs and lip masks that you can make at home for this purpose.
1. Exfoliate your lips at least once a week:
To exfoliate your lips effectively, you need an old, soft toothbrush or washcloth and a good lip scrub. Although there are many lip scrubs on the market, it is easy to make one at home. Here are two recipes you can try at home:
• • Sugar and oil lip peeling: A sugar lip scrub is one of the most popular DIY lip scrubs. All you need is a bit of white sugar mixed with some coconut or olive oil. Apply this to your lips and scrub it off with a toothbrush or washcloth. You will be amazed by the results.
• • Milk and turmeric peeling: Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a teaspoon of cold milk. Apply it to your lips and scrub it off once it's dry. Your lips will be healed, hydrated and incredibly soft.
2. Apply a lip mask as often as necessary:
Lip masks can do wonders for your lips. Not only do they make your lips feel and look incredibly soft, they also have long-term healing effects on your lips. Here are some amazing DIY lip masks you can prepare at home:
• • Glycerin and lemon mask: Mix a teaspoon of glycerin with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it to your lips 2-3 times a week to get super soft and pink lips.
• • Lemon honey mask: Mix a teaspoon of honey with half a teaspoon of lemon juice to make this lip mask. The honey heals and softens your lips, while the lemon juice removes excessive pigmentation.
• • Rose lip mask: Soak a few rose petals in a bowl of cold milk overnight. Take the rose petals out in the morning, crush them into a paste and add a few drops of milk to the paste. Apply this to your lips for incredible results.
• • Aloe vera lip mask: For this you need some fresh aloe vera gel mixed with a little coconut or olive oil. This ultra-nourishing mixture can be used both as a lip balm and as a lip mask.
3. Invest in a high quality lip balm:
It is important to choose a lip balm that suits your lips. Certain lip balms can cause a reaction and won't heal your lips in the long run. So it's a good idea to try different lip balms and then invest in one that really works for you.
Recommendation: BY TERRY Baume De Rose Lip Balm
4. Apply a lip balm with sun protection factor:
During the day, it is important to use a lip balm that contains SPF. This protects your lips from the drying and harmful effects of the sun and keeps them soft in the long run.
Recommendation: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula lip moisturizer SPF 15
5. Don't forget to take off your lipstick at the end of the day:
If you take off your makeup at night, don't forget to take off your lipstick! Your lipstick may be worn or faded during the day. However, it is important to remove every last trace of it to ensure that your lips stay healthy and soft.
6. Don't lick your lips often:
Licking your lips all day will damage the protective layer that covers it and expose it to pollutants and harsh sun rays that can darken and make your lips rough. If your lips feel dry, apply a lip balm and no one would judge you for it.
7. Lip pack with honey, brown sugar and olive oil:
Make a homemade lip pack with 1 teaspoon honey, a little brown sugar and a few drops of olive oil and gently massage your lips with it. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off. Do this twice a week for soft baby lips.
8. Aloe Vera Gel Overnight Treatment:
Apply fresh aloe vera gel mixed with honey and coconut oil to your lips and keep it overnight to cure dryness and wake up with soft lips.
9.Lemon almond oil lip mask:
Press a few drops of lemon juice into a few drops of almond oil, mix well and apply to the lips. Leave this on your lips overnight and wake up to soft and pink lips.
How to get beautiful skin, hair and lips without salon treatment
How to get rid of brown spots on the face quickly
How to get rid of dark spots on your back and shoulders
How to get radiant skin immediately: Do-it-yourself
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Bloom Color Changing Lip Balm SPF 16
Maybelline Baby Lips Intensive Care Lip Balm
DIY lip care routine for soft pink pigment-free lips
DIY all-natural cool mint peeling for soft lips in summer
Homemade sugar lip scrub with almond oil for soft lips