Weight loss is a complex process that only shows results with a combination of healthy eating (Rati Beauty weight loss diet programs), optimal physical activity and good metabolism. However, there are certain factors that can boost your metabolism, and fat-burning natural substances have become very important in this regard. If you want to lose weight, the only addiction to fat burning does not work at all. If you go into a calorie deficit and indulge in physical activity, your weight will be reduced. Fat-burning compounds only support your weight loss, but by themselves they don't produce any significant or desirable results.
How do herbal fat burning compounds work?
Essentially, such plant-based fat burning compounds work by boosting the metabolism, suppressing appetite and also increasing the warmth in the body (thermogeneity). Such compounds can increase BMR (basal metabolic rate and resting metabolic rate, which refers to the amount of calories the body needs to perform its necessary functions for your organs to function) and fat oxidation. They also help burn more calories at rest by causing thermogenesis (burning calories to generate heat) and lipolysis (breaking down lipids). In addition, most of these compounds work by detoxifying the body and strengthening the immune system.
Here is the list of the 10 herbal ingredients commonly found in fat burners:
10 herbal ingredients commonly found in fat burners:
1. Green tea – It is a very popular drink among people who are serious about losing weight in a healthy way. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and boosts metabolism by several stages. It also contains epigallocatechin gallate, which reduces fat synthesis, speeds up the body's ability to use glucose, and aids in fat loss. Green tea is also rich in catechins, an antioxidant that helps hide an enzyme that attacks noradrenaline and adrenaline, which are responsible for the movement of fat storage. The higher the adrenaline and noradrenaline rate, the faster you burn calories.
2. African Mango: This amazing fruit comes from Central and West Africa and contains 18 essential amino acids, minerals, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and vitamin C. African Mango is very popular in regulating blood sugar, improving metabolism and weight loss.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Drinking ACV in lukewarm water lowers blood sugar and boosts your metabolism. Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar helps lower body fat by improving metabolism and burning fat. It is also known to suppress appetite and, as a result, you consume fewer calories, which will eventually lead to weight loss. A study conducted by the Central Research Institute, Japan, concluded that taking vinegar daily helps reduce obesity due to the presence of acetic acid. It was also found that people who consumed it also had a lower BMI, lower visceral and subcutaneous fat mass, and a lower waist size.
4. Garcinia Cambogia: Also popularly known as Malabar Tamarind, it is popularly used today for weight loss, especially to reduce the waist size. The main compound in Garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which increases serotonin levels in the brain, which seems to play a key role as an appetite suppressant.
5. Turmeric – It is a well-known theromgenic agent. The enzyme curcumin in turmeric reduces inflammation and toxins. Drinking turmeric tea is a good idea to use turmeric for weight loss.
6. Caffeine – We have a full post on how caffeine can help you lose weight. Essentially, caffeine increases your metabolism and helps your body burn more calories. It also acts as an appetite suppressant, which means you would feel less hungry throughout the day. In addition, a thermogenic compound that burns calories you eat as heat and therefore leaves fewer calories than fat is stored.
7. L-Tyrosine – It is a form of protein that increases thermogenesis. We all know that more calories are burned here to generate warmth in the body. It also helps in the formation of adrenaline and norepinephrine, which move the fat stores and boost the metabolism.
8. Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry Ketones help break down the fat in the body cells and burn fat more efficiently. Raspberry ketones can also raise the level of the hormone adiponectin, which helps regulate metabolism.
9. Green Coffee Bean Extract: Like green tea, green coffee has well-known weight loss benefits. Green coffee is essentially unroasted coffee beans that are rich in green antioxidants and chlorogenic acid and have been shown to be beneficial for weight loss by boosting metabolism and regulating blood sugar levels.
10. Grape seed extract: Grape seed is rich in antioxidants and inhibits fat deposition and promotes metabolism.
How to drink green coffee for weight loss
Take part in the Rati Beauty diet program for weight loss